At the end of an extended trip in your recreational vehicle, there are a few things you must do to get your RV ready for a break. One of the most important things you should do is empty the waste from the system. Allowing this sewage to sit can lead to issues with odors inside of your RV. To empty the waste, you need to hook your RV up to the waste hose. The Road & Home™ 3 in. Threaded Male Hose Adapter allows you to hook your RV waste tank to the waste hose. The hose adapter has a barbed end to go into any 3 in. RV waste hose and a threaded male adapter, which allow you to connect your RV to a threaded female waste outlet. The threaded end increases the tight seal of the hose adapter, which helps eliminate leakages as you empty your waste.
- For use with RV waste hose connections
- Use with Road & Home™ hose RVP148 and clamps RVP159 (sold separately)
- Works with any 3 in. RV waste hose
- Straight male threaded hose adapter
- Rugged black ABS construction
- 1-Year Limited Warranty