Seeing the country in a recreational vehicle can be filled with outdoor adventure, but that does not mean there are no challenges. In an ideal world, you could just pull your RV up to an electrical pedestal at a campground or recharging station and plug-in the connector. Unfortunately, many situations can be more difficult than that, from maneuvering around another vehicle to parking three spots away from the utilities pedestal. Having this 25 ft. hook-up cord with 30 Amp adapter enables you to connect, even if something prevents you from parking next to the next utility location. The heavy-duty cold weather jacket is rated to -20 degrees F. This means the cord will remain flexible under most weather conditions. The pull-out handles help unplug from tight connections with ease. Confirm the hook-up is 30 Amp to prevent damage to the electrical system.
- Male NEMA TT-30P to female NEMA TT-30R
- 25 ft. long, 10/3 STW 30 Amp 125V hook-up cord
- The -20 degrees F cold weather jacket keeps wiring flexible in inclement weather
- Heavy duty pull-out handles for ease of use
- 1-Year Limited Warranty. Click here for more information
- California WARNING