Vacations in a recreational vehicle can be a great way to see the country and experience destinations off the beaten path. A benefit to this type of travel is having the availability of an onboard plumbing system. You do not need to worry about finding a convenience store or gas station with clean restrooms. Hooking up to the water system at a campground can be convenient. However, a missing, old or worn water pressure regulator that cannot handle inconsistent pressure may cause significant damage to the RV's plumbing system. The Road & Home™ Water Pressure Regulator is equipped with a filter-style hose washer to keep dirt and sediment out of your plumbing system. It reduces incoming water pressure to a consistent 45-50 PSI. It protects equipment, prevents pipe damage and increases equipment longevity. Standard garden hose thread inlets and outlets enable easy hook-ups.
- Reduces incoming water pressure to a consistent 45-50 PSI
- Female Swivel garden hose thread inlet with extra-large grips
- Male garden hose thread outlet
- Durable brass construction
- With filter-style hose washer to prevent sediment from entering water system
- 1-Year Limited Warranty